When it comes to family friendly activities we think it's the children and parents who know best. So we asked parents on Facebook and Twitter to tell us their favourite playgrounds in Lancashire. This was their 5.
- Park View 4U, Lytham Award winning 3-generational play park.
- Worden Park, LeylandPlaypark, miniature railway and maze.
- Happy Mount Park, MorecambePlay park, splash zone and trampolines.
- Withy Grove Park, PrestonWoodland and children’s adventure playground.
- Samlesbury Hall, PrestonNew for 2016 featuring a Mayflower shipand miniature replica of the hall itself
Share your favourite Lancashire Playgrounds using #Wherelifefeelsgood